Table of Contents
This analysis covers the U.S. market for private line and SONET services for the period 2013 to 2020.
The analysis in the study is segmented by retail (sales to enterprises) versus wholesale (sales to service providers) revenues, which is further segmented by metro versus long-haul segments.
Private line services considered in this study are dedicated, point-to-point, always-connected circuits delivered over copper or fiber transmission medium. This includes DS0, DS1, and DS3 speeds.
Synchronous optical networking (SONET) services included in this study are fiber-based point-to-point and ring services.
- SONET networks are most often configured with port speeds of OC3, OC12, OC48, and OC192.
- OC48 and OC192 speeds can also be configured on a DWDM platform as G and G waves, respectively. However, those services are excluded from this analysis.
Ethernet, Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Wavelength services market growth is referenced extensively in this report. Readers are encouraged to refer to the following reports for a detailed analysis on these topics.
- BCS 8-3, Wholesale Carrier Ethernet Services Market Update, 2014
- BCS 8-2, Business Carrier Ethernet Services Market Update, 2014
- BCS 8-5, MPLS/IP VPN Services Market Update, 2014
- BCS 7-5, U.S. Wavelength Services Market Forecasts, 2013
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
In the past few years, usage of gift cards has gone beyond the traditional boundaries and new value proposition is emerging both for retail and corporate customers. While in retail segment, gift cards ...
“People counting system market expected to grow at significant rate between 2016 and 2022” The people counting system market was valued at 491.7 million in 2015 and is expected to reach USD 1,637.4 ...
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Global Professional Hair Oils Market and primarily focusing on market size, growth, key changes, challenges, and business viability. The study is global ...