Table of Contents
The report on the Wi-Fi Hotspot market focuses on various Wi-Fi components, software solutions, services, verticals, and end users that are driving this market. NA, Europe, and APAC are the top three regions that hold the largest market share in the year 2015. The growth of mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets has fueled the demand for new wireless networking equipment that supports higher capacity, enhanced scale, and reliability. From an applications and services perspective, voice, video, location, and context capabilities are growing exponentially. The Wi-Fi Hotspot enables the enterprises to manage this huge mobile workforce to access the core company network at the same time supporting high data traffic seamlessly. This is the main reason BYOD trend is considered as the major driver of Wi-Fi Hotspot market.
The various factors driving these markets are also described in the regional sections of the report. Apart from the regional analysis, the trends of the component markets and reasons for the rise in the market size of a particular solution, and segment market are also described in the report. The report ends with the competitive landscape highlighting the recent M&A, venture funding, and product developments that has happened in the industry in the recent past; the company profiles section highlights the players’ dominance in this market and their strategies for expansion to gain a large market share in the Wi-Fi Hotspot market.
This research report categorizes the Wi-Fi Hotspot market into the following segments:
Global Wi-Fi Hotspot Market, By Component
- Wireless hotspot gateways
- Wireless hotspot controllers
- Mobile hotspot devices
Global Wi-Fi Hotspot Market, By Software
- Centralized hotspot management
- Wi-Fi security software
- Wi-Fi hotspot billing software
- Cloud based hotspot management
Global Wi-Fi Hotspot Market, By Service
- Professional service
- Installation and integration services
- Consulting services
- Managed services
Global Wi-Fi Hotspot Market, By Vertical
- Telecom and IT
- Financial services
Global Wi-Fi Hotspot Market, By End User
- Communication service providers & network operators
Global Wi-Fi Hotspot Market, By Region
- North America
- Latin America
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends, and Porter analysis), analysis of top players, their offered products and services, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the network analytics market, high-growth regions, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater market, share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on Wi-Fi Hotspot solutions and services offered by the top 10 players in the Wi-Fi Hotspot market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development (R&D) activities, and new product launches in the Wi-Fi Hotspot market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for Wi-Fi Hotspot solutions and services across various regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the Wi-Fi Hotspot market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and capabilities of leading players in the Wi-Fi Hotspot market.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Increase in public Wi-Fi hotspots and connected devices ownership is the major driver for the growth of the Wi-Fi chipset market.” The Wi-Fi chipset market was valued at USD 15.89 billion in 2016 ...
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global WiFi Hotspot market is accounted for $1.5 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $4.9 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 18.4% from 2015 to 2022. The factors ...
About Smart Shade Devices Digitalization, IT, and automation are the three major driving forces across industries globally to build and adopt smart solutions. They improve both the efficiency and effectiveness ...