Table of Contents
Intrusion Detection Systems / Intrusion Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS) are network security technologies that examine network traffic flow for detecting and preventing any malicious intrusions. The Global IDS/IPS market is broadly categorized into three segments - Network IDS/IPS Appliances, Network IDS/IPS Software and Host IDS/IPS. The global IDS/IPS market is witnessing robust growth, predominantly due to increasing BFSI and government expenditure on sophisticated security technologies in response to rising cyber crimes and hacking activities across the globe. Continuing increase in IT security spending across diverse industry verticals is being witnessed globally, due to surge in frequency and sophistication of cyber-attacks such as Dedicated Denial of Service Attacks (DDoS) and Advanced Persistent Threats (APT).
According to TechSci Research report “Global Intrusion Detection Systems / Intrusion Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS) Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, the IDS/IPS market across the globe is forecast to grow at over 9% through 2020. Increasing government focus on stringent security and regulatory compliance is boosting the global IDS/IPS market, with the market gradually moving towards integrated IPS functionalities such as next generation firewall (NGFW) and unified threat management (UTM). BFSI and government sectors were the major contributors to the global IDS/IPS market in 2014, and this trend is expected to continue over the next five years. From the regional perspective, North America currently holds the largest share in the global IDS/IPS market, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. “Global Intrusion Detection Systems / Intrusion Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS) Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” report elaborates the following aspect related to IDS / IPS market, globally:
• Global IDS/IPS Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis (By Type - Network IDS/IPS Appliances, Host IDS/IPS and Network IDS/IPS Software; By End Use – BFSI, Government, IT & Telecom, Healthcare, etc.)
• Regional Analysis – (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA & Latin America)
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of global IDS /IPS market
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with global IDS/IPS companies. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The rise in phishing attacks and security breaches will drive the ransomware protection market” The ransomware protection market size is expected to grow from USD 8.16 billion in 2016 to USD 17.36 ...
Increased need to secure networks from advanced attacks, such as ransomware, DDoS, and APTs is expected to drive the network forensics market The network forensics market size is expected to grow from ...
The Expanding Role of Firewall Sustains Market Growth The network firewall is one of the original network security tools and remains one of the most important tools used by IT organizations of all sizes. ...