Table of Contents
Smart wearables are equipped with multiple sensors, which facilitate the wearer with health & fitness monitoring, GPS navigation and a range of other benefits. Over the last couple of years, a variety of smart wearables including smartwatches, smart wristbands, smart glasses, smart garments and smart jewelry have been launched across the globe. These smart wearables integrated with unique features find applications in diverse sectors including consumer electronics, healthcare, defense and apparels. However, the global smart wearable market is still in its nascent stage, with major market traction being predominantly witnessed in North America and Europe. However, growing health concerns and rising number of smartphone users are driving demand for smart wearables in countries such as China, Japan, Korea, etc. Consequently, major smart wearable players are focusing on offering technologically advanced products at low price points to increase their foothold, globally.
According to TechSci Research report “Global Smart Wearable Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, the global market for smart wearables is projected to generate a revenue worth USD37 billion by 2020. Consumer electronics and healthcare segments have emerged as the major growth areas on account of significantly higher adoption of smart wearables in these sectors. Presently, smartwatches and smart wristbands cumulatively account for a lion’s share in the global smart wearables market. Moreover, in response to robustly growing demand for smartwatches, luxury watch manufacturers are also foraying in the segment and launching luxury smartwatches to lure the high income customers. Introduction of innovative products is expected to significantly influence the consumer interest in smart wearables in the coming years. “Global Smart Wearable Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” discusses the following aspects of the global smart wearable market:
• Global Smart Wearable Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – (Smart watches, Smart wrist bands, Smart garments, Smart glasses, etc.)
• Regional Analysis – Americas, EMEA & Asia
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of global smart wearable market
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, smart wearable manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with smart wearable companies and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“MEMS oscillator market expected to grow at a CAGR of 46.08% between 2017 and 2022” The overall MEMS oscillator market was valued at USD 79.2 million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 802.8 million ...
The wearable technology market is expected to reach USD 51.60 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 15.51% between 2016 and 2022. Among the major factors propelling the growth of the wearable technology market ...
“Increasing demand for smart devices and technological advancements in wireless connectivity expected to drive the growth of the mobility technologies market during the forecast period” The Top 10 ...