Table of Contents
South Korean Government has implemented various policies aimed at providing citizens with safe tap water compliant with the Safe Drinking Water Act. The Ministry of Environment of South Korea has set up several parameters for monitoring chemical levels of purified tap water supplied for drinking. However, a large number of South Korean citizens still face several issues with drinking water supplied by public water utilities. As a result of these water quality issues, in addition to rapid urbanization, growing health awareness and increasing industrialization, the demand for water purifiers across the country continues to grow. Moreover, aggressive marketing campaigns and introduction of innovative water purifiers have also been boosting water purifier sales in the country over the last few years.
According to “South Korea Water Purifiers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, the country’s water purifier market is projected to witness a CAGR of over 16% during 2015-20. Central region accounts for the largest share in South Korea’s water purifier market, followed by northern and southern regions of the country. Segment-wise, membrane based water purifiers have been dominant in the market, due to their high efficiency in cleaning water. Moreover, adoption of water purifiers integrating advanced purification technologies like RO (Reverse Osmosis), UF (Ultrafiltration) or UV (Ultraviolet) filtration, is also rising across the country. Major players operating in South Korea water purifier market include Coway, Tongyang Magic, ChungHo Nais and LG. “South Korea Water Purifiers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” discusses the following aspects related to water purifiers in South Korea.
• South Korea Water Purifier Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis (RO, UV & Offline)
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of water purifier market in South Korea
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, water purifier manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with water purifier manufacturers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“The PTFE membrane market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% in terms of value during the forecast period” The PTFE membrane market was valued at USD 1.49 billion in 2015, and is projected to ...
“Increasing demand in water & wastewater treatment application is the prime factor for the growth of the membranes market” The global membranes market is projected to reach USD 11.95 billion by 2021, ...
The global chitosan market is expected to reach USD 17.84 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Chitosan market demand is primarily driven by factors including raw material ...