Table of Contents
Online Music Streaming in the United States
Online Music Streaming in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States online music streaming market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The online music streaming market consists of revenues generated from music and music video streaming. Revenues are made up from subscription service charges and ad-supported streams. All currency conversions are carried out at constant annual average 2016 exchange rates.
- The US online music streaming market had total revenues of $2,572.5m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 45.7% between 2012 and 2016.
- The Subscription services segment was the market's most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $2,108.9m, equivalent to 82% of the market's overall value.
- Paid subscribers tend to be a year on year subscription service, existing customers tend to keep their subscriptions and a small number of new customers sign up each year.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the online music streaming market in the United States
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the online music streaming market in the United States
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key online music streaming market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States online music streaming market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the United States online music streaming market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the United States online music streaming market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States online music streaming market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the United States's online music streaming market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The Global Cloud Music market is valued at USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD XX.XX billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 10.21 % during the forecast ...
The Global Music Publishing market is valued at USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD XX.XX billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of XX.XX% during the forecast ...
About Music The global music market consists of physical music copies, digital music, music publishing and concerts. Physical music copies segment is the fastest-declining segment. However, this offset ...