Table of Contents
Online Music Streaming in Australia
Online Music Streaming in Australia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Australia online music streaming market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The online music streaming market consists of revenues generated from music and music video streaming. Revenues are made up from subscription service charges and ad-supported streams. All currency conversions are carried out at constant annual average 2016 exchange rates.
- The Australian online music streaming market had total revenues of $81.5m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 76.8% between 2012 and 2016.
- The Subscription services segment was the market's most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $55.5m, equivalent to 68% of the market's overall value.
- There are more than 15 different streaming services in Australia, as such a war is ongoing between these companies.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the online music streaming market in Australia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the online music streaming market in Australia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key online music streaming market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Australia online music streaming market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Australia online music streaming market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Australia online music streaming market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Australia online music streaming market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Australia's online music streaming market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The Global Cloud Music market is valued at USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD XX.XX billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 10.21 % during the forecast ...
The Global Music Publishing market is valued at USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD XX.XX billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of XX.XX% during the forecast ...
About Music The global music market consists of physical music copies, digital music, music publishing and concerts. Physical music copies segment is the fastest-declining segment. However, this offset ...