Table of Contents
Meat in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the meat market in Asia-Pacific
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the meat market in Asia-Pacific
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key meat market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific meat market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Asia-Pacific meat market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Asia-Pacific meat market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific meat market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific meat market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in Asia-Pacific's meat market?
The meat market consists of the retail sales of fresh meat (counter), chilled raw packaged meat - whole cuts, chilled raw packaged meat - processed, frozen meat cooked meats - packaged, and ambient meat. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The Asia-Pacific meat market generated total revenues of $285,486.6m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.4% between 2011 and 2015.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.3% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 22,190.6 million kilograms in 2015.
As of 2015, Asia has an estimated population size of 4.4 billion. Its consequently large and continuously growing middle-class consumer population currently totals about 500 million, but this figure is expected to reach 1.8 billion by 2020. This means there is excellent potential for growth to come in premium markets and specifically in the chilled meat fish and seafood segment, which is the largest.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global Cooked Meats (Counter) (Meat) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Cooked Meats (Counter) (Meat) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and ...
Global Cooked Meats (Packaged) (Meat) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Cooked Meats (Packaged) (Meat) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and ...
Global Fresh Meat (Counter) (Meat) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Fresh Meat (Counter) (Meat) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast ...