Table of Contents
Global Containers and packaging industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, leading players in the global containers and packaging
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global containers and packaging market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key containers and packaging market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global containers and packaging market with forecasts
* Compares data from 25 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global containers & packaging market had total revenues of $560.3bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.4% between 2010 and 2014.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 3.5% between 2010 and 2014, to reach a total of 370.4 million tonnes in 2014.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.8% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $744.3bn by the end of 2019.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global containers and packaging market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global containers and packaging market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global containers and packaging market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the global containers and packaging market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Tube packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9%” The tube packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021 and reach USD 9.30 billion ...
“Growing demand from the pharmaceutical & healthcare sector to drive the market for anti-counterfeit packaging” The global market for anti-counterfeit packaging is projected to grow from USD 107.26 ...
“The pharmaceutical packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% during forecast period, 2016 to 2021.” The pharmaceutical packaging market is projected to reach USD 94.93 billion by 2021, ...