Table of Contents
The G8 Containers and packaging industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 containers and packaging
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 containers and packaging market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key containers and packaging market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 containers and packaging market with forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $280.5 billion in 2014 to the global containers & packaging industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.9% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $333.3 billion in 2019, with a CAGR of 3.5% over the 2014-19 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the containers & packaging industry, with market revenues of $126.7 billion in 2014. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $42.2 and $25.6 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the containers & packaging industry in the G8 nations with a value of $148.1 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $46.0 and $35.3 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 containers and packaging market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the G8 containers and packaging market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 containers and packaging market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the G8 containers and packaging market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Tube packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9%” The tube packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021 and reach USD 9.30 billion ...
“Growing demand from the pharmaceutical & healthcare sector to drive the market for anti-counterfeit packaging” The global market for anti-counterfeit packaging is projected to grow from USD 107.26 ...
“The pharmaceutical packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% during forecast period, 2016 to 2021.” The pharmaceutical packaging market is projected to reach USD 94.93 billion by 2021, ...