Table of Contents
The Emerging 5 Containers and packaging industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the containers and packaging
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five containers and packaging market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key containers and packaging market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five containers and packaging market with forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
These countries contributed $148.1 billion to the global containers & packaging industry in 2014, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.2% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $241.1 billion in 2019, with a CAGR of 10.2% over the 2014-19 period.
Within the containers & packaging industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $105.4 billion in 2014. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $13.8 and $11.5 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the containers & packaging industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $157.5 billion in 2019, followed by India and Mexico with expected values of $50.1 and $15.7 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the emerging five containers and packaging market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the emerging five containers and packaging market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five containers and packaging market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the emerging five containers and packaging market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Tube packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9%” The tube packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021 and reach USD 9.30 billion ...
“Growing demand from the pharmaceutical & healthcare sector to drive the market for anti-counterfeit packaging” The global market for anti-counterfeit packaging is projected to grow from USD 107.26 ...
“The pharmaceutical packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% during forecast period, 2016 to 2021.” The pharmaceutical packaging market is projected to reach USD 94.93 billion by 2021, ...