Table of Contents
The BRIC Containers and packaging industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC containers and packaging
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC containers and packaging market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key containers and packaging market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC containers and packaging market with forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the containers & packaging industry and had a total market value of $147.5 billion in 2014. Russia was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 12.6% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the containers & packaging industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $105.4 billion in 2014. This was followed by Russia, India and Brazil with a value of $16.7, $13.8, and $11.5 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the containers & packaging industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $157.5 billion in 2019, followed by India, Russia, Brazil with expected values of $50.1, $22.9 and $11.6 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC containers and packaging market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the BRIC containers and packaging market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC containers and packaging market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the BRIC containers and packaging market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Tube packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9%” The tube packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021 and reach USD 9.30 billion ...
“Growing demand from the pharmaceutical & healthcare sector to drive the market for anti-counterfeit packaging” The global market for anti-counterfeit packaging is projected to grow from USD 107.26 ...
“The pharmaceutical packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% during forecast period, 2016 to 2021.” The pharmaceutical packaging market is projected to reach USD 94.93 billion by 2021, ...