Table of Contents
The NAFTA Consumer Electronics industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA consumer electronics
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA consumer electronics market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key consumer electronics market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA consumer electronics market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The consumer electronics industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $107,036.8 million in 2014.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 3.9% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the consumer electronics industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $95,552.8 million in 2014. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $5,956.8 and $5,527.2 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the consumer electronics industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $113,951.1 million in 2019, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $6,315.5 and $5,544.8 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA consumer electronics market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA consumer electronics market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA consumer electronics market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA consumer electronics market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“The overall power electronics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.4%” The power electronics market is expected to reach USD 41.73 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 2.4% between 2016 and ...
“The machine vision market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.15% between 2016 and 2022” The overall machine vision market was valued at USD 8.12 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach USD 14.43 ...
The wearable technology market is expected to reach USD 51.60 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 15.51% between 2016 and 2022. Among the major factors propelling the growth of the wearable technology market ...