Table of Contents
The BRIC Beer industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC beer market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC beer market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key beer players' BRIC operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC beer market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the beer industry and had a total market value of $148,334.4 million in 2014. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 14% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the beer industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $100,413.7 million in 2014. This was followed by Russia, Brazil and India with a value of $25,094.8, $17,675.1, and $5,150.9 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the beer industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $168,186.0 million in 2019, followed by Russia, Brazil, India with expected values of $28,111.3, $22,436.7 and $8,759.7 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC beer market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the BRIC beer market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC beer market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the BRIC consumer electronics market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
This report by Beverage Marketing Corp. READY TO GO. This global beer industry research report from Beverage Marketing Corporation charts the latest developments, with data on volume by country, continent, ...
The global craft beer market is expected to reach USD 502.9 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to witness substantial growth over the forecast ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...