Table of Contents
The G8 Beer industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 beer market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 beer market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key beer players' G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 beer market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $224,319.8 million in 2014 to the global beer industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.8% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $237,038.9 million in 2019, with a CAGR of 1.1% over the 2014-19 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the beer industry, with market revenues of $80,634.3 million in 2014. This was followed by Germany and the UK, with a value of $33,253.7 and $26,959.7 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the beer industry in the G8 nations with a value of $84,401.9 million in 2016, followed by Germany and the UK with expected values of $35,821.8 and $28,819.6 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 beer market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the G8 beer market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 beer market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the G8 consumer electronics market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This report by Beverage Marketing Corp. READY TO GO. This global beer industry research report from Beverage Marketing Corporation charts the latest developments, with data on volume by country, continent, ...
The global craft beer market is expected to reach USD 502.9 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to witness substantial growth over the forecast ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...