Table of Contents
Global Consumer Electronics industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global consumer electronics
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global consumer electronics market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key consumer electronics market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global consumer electronics market with forecasts
* Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global consumer electronics market had total revenues of $262.7bn in 2014, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -2.1% between 2010 and 2014.
The audio & visual equipment segment was the most lucrative for the global consumer electronics market in 2014, with total revenues of $234.4bn, equivalent to 89.3% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.6% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $299.0bn by the end of 2019.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global consumer electronics market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global consumer electronics market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global consumer electronics market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global consumer electronics market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“The overall power electronics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.4%” The power electronics market is expected to reach USD 41.73 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 2.4% between 2016 and ...
The wearable technology market is expected to reach USD 51.60 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 15.51% between 2016 and 2022. Among the major factors propelling the growth of the wearable technology market ...
“Increasing demand for smart devices and technological advancements in wireless connectivity expected to drive the growth of the mobility technologies market during the forecast period” The Top 10 ...