Table of Contents
The Emerging 5 Sports Equipment industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value, segmentation and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five sports equipment
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five sports equipment market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key sports equipment market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five sports equipment market with forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
These countries contributed $8,390.8 million to the global sports equipment industry in 2014, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $11,110.2 million in 2019, with a CAGR of 5.8% over the 2014-19 period.
Within the sports equipment industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $4,497.4 million in 2014. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $2,042.1 and $872.5 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the sports equipment industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $6,038.0 million in 2019, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $2,946.1 and $1,054.2 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the emerging five sports equipment market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the emerging five sports equipment market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five sports equipment market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the emerging five sports equipment market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
China’s demand for Sporting Goods has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth ...
About Figure Skating Equipment Skating started gaining prominence as a means of recreation, a means of transport, and a sport, in The Fens in England. Today, there are a number of recreational sports that ...
About Sports Bicycle Bicycles that are made to be fast and easy to handle on mountainous, rocky terrains as well as on smooth surfaces such as roads are called sports bicycles. These bicycles are equipped ...