Table of Contents
The NAFTA industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The movies & entertainment industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $35,561.4 million in 2014.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 8.6% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the movies & entertainment industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $31,493.3 million in 2014. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $2,239.9 and $1,828.2 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the movies & entertainment industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $33,022.3 million in 2019, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $2,472.0 and $2,160.5 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Online Movie Ticketing Services market is accounted for $17.97 billion in 2015 and is poised to reach $46.66 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 14.6% during the ...
About Movie Theater Movie theaters use digital technology to distribute or project motion pictures. They use digital projectors instead of conventional film projectors to project digital movies. Movie ...
Concession consolation: Theatres will offset falling attendance with focus on ancillary products Abstract Movie Theatres in Canada Movie theatre performance is tied largely to the success or failure of ...