Table of Contents
The G8 Sports Equipment industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value, segmentation and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 sports equipment market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 sports equipment market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key sports equipment market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 sports equipment market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $48,841.8 million in 2014 to the global sports equipment industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.3% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $54,204.0 million in 2019, with a CAGR of 2.1% over the 2014-19 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the sports equipment industry, with market revenues of $22,088.2 million in 2014. This was followed by Japan and the UK, with a value of $7,842.0 and $4,640.0 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the sports equipment industry in the G8 nations with a value of $24,609.9 million in 2016, followed by Japan and the UK with expected values of $8,923.6 and $5,818.6 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 sports equipment market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the G8 sports equipment market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 sports equipment market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the G8 sports equipment market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
China’s demand for Sporting Goods has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth ...
This study focuses on China’s Sporting Goods industry forecasts. In the two past decades, the industry has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and ...
This study focuses on China’s Sporting Goods industry assessments and company profiles. In the two past decades, the industry has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing ...