Table of Contents
The BRIC industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the movies & entertainment industry and had a total market value of $10,360.0 million in 2014. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 30.3% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the movies & entertainment industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $4,878.3 million in 2014. This was followed by Russia, India and Brazil with a value of $2,316.7, $1,717.3, and $1,447.6 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the movies & entertainment industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $11,449.7 million in 2019, followed by Russia, Brazil, India with expected values of $2,649.3, $2,120.8 and $2,054.7 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the BRIC market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the BRIC market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Online Movie Ticketing Services market is accounted for $17.97 billion in 2015 and is poised to reach $46.66 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 14.6% during the ...
About Movie Theater Movie theaters use digital technology to distribute or project motion pictures. They use digital projectors instead of conventional film projectors to project digital movies. Movie ...
Scope of the Report The report entitled “Global Movie Theatres Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2016-2020)”, provides an in-depth analysis of the global movie theatres market with detailed analysis ...