Table of Contents
Global Sports Equipment industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value, segmentation and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global sports equipment market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global sports equipment market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key sports equipment market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global sports equipment market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from 25 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global sports equipment market had total revenues of $70,914.2m in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.8% between 2010 and 2014.
The adventure sports equipment segment was the market's most lucrative in 2014, with total revenues of $17,556.3m, equivalent to 24.8% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to follow a similar pattern with an anticipated CAGR of 2.8% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $81,419.3m by the end of 2019.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global sports equipment market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global sports equipment market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global sports equipment market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global sports equipment market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
China’s demand for Sporting Goods has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth ...
About Figure Skating Equipment Skating started gaining prominence as a means of recreation, a means of transport, and a sport, in The Fens in England. Today, there are a number of recreational sports that ...
About Sports Bicycle Bicycles that are made to be fast and easy to handle on mountainous, rocky terrains as well as on smooth surfaces such as roads are called sports bicycles. These bicycles are equipped ...