Table of Contents
The Emerging 5 industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
These countries contributed $10,229.1 million to the global movies & entertainment industry in 2014, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.4% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $18,479.2 million in 2019, with a CAGR of 12.6% over the 2014-19 period.
Within the movies & entertainment industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $4,878.3 million in 2014. This was followed by Mexico and India with a value of $1,828.2 and $1,717.3 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the movies & entertainment industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $11,449.7 million in 2019, followed by Mexico and Brazil with expected values of $2,472.0 and $2,120.8 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the emerging five market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the emerging five market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the emerging five market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Online Movie Ticketing Services market is accounted for $17.97 billion in 2015 and is poised to reach $46.66 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 14.6% during the ...
About Movie Theater Movie theaters use digital technology to distribute or project motion pictures. They use digital projectors instead of conventional film projectors to project digital movies. Movie ...
Hit makers: Producers look to vertically integrate their operations to expand growth Abstract Movie, Television & Video Production in Canada Over the past five years, the Movie, Television and Video Production ...