Table of Contents
The report titled “India Ballistic Protection Market Outlook to 2019 – Rising Defence Expenditure and Emergence of Global Players” which provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal protective equipments as well as armored vehicles in India.
The report covers various aspects such as market size of India personal Protective Equipments, segmentation on the basis of Ballistic vests, Ballistic helmets, Ballistic Bomb Suits, demining suits, Ballistic helmets and Ballistic blankets. The report also provides the snapshot on ballistic armored vehicle market and highlights the major trends and developments of all the segments in India Ballistic Protection Industry over the years. Future analysis of the industry along with its various market segments is provided on the basis of revenues over the next five years.
India personal ballistic protection market comprises of multiple products such as vests, bomb suits, ballistic boots, ballistic blankets and demining suits among others. These products are not very useful when the need is to protect more than just the primary user of these products. The market size in terms of revenues in India was recorded at INR ~ million in FY’2009. It has grown steadily over the period of FY’2009-FY’2014 at a CAGR of ~%, which was registered at INR ~ million in FY’2014. This growth in revenues was led by surge in armed forces in India, which was complemented with growth in defence budget allocation.
In FY’2014, the largest share in the personal ballistic protection market in India was captured by bullet proof vests which accounted for ~% of the overall market revenues due to rise in the demand for bullet proof vests by the military personnel and security agents protecting VIPs and the HNWIs of the country. Ballistic boots has contributed the second largest share of ~% in the overall market revenues. These boots are largely used by the military forces. Ballistic helmets, on the other hand have contributed ~% of the overall market consumption value. These helmets are used in complementarily with bullet proof vests, thereby possessed a substantial share.
Major players operating in the industry includes MKU, Shri Lakshmi Defence Limited, Jeet and Jeet Glass, Indian Armour, Star Wire Private Limited, Ashok Leyland Defence Systems, Defence Land Systems India.
India’s personal ballistic protection market showcases promising prospects in the future as the market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 10.7% over the period of FY’2015-FY’2019. The revenues from India Ballistic Protection market is likely to increase to INR ~ million by FY’2019. This is envisaged with higher government purchases, liberalization in FDI policies for defence sector, emergence of domestic manufacturers as well as growth in army strength in India.
KEY TOPICS COVERED IN THE REPORT
- The market size of the Personal ballistic Protection market.
- The market size of the Ballistic Vests market.
- The market size of the ballistic Boots Market.
- The market size of the Ballistic Blankets Market.
- The market size of the Demining Suits Market.
- The market size of the Bomb Suits Market.
- The market size of the ballistic Helmets Market.
- The market size of the Vehicles Ballistic Protection Market.
- Market segmentation of the Personal ballistic Protection market on the basis of imported and domestic procurement.
- Trends and Development in the India Ballistic Protection Industry
- SWOT Analysis of the India Ballistic Protection Industry.
- Government Regulations in the India Ballistic Protection Industry
- Competitive landscape and detailed company profiles of the major manufacturers of Ballistic equipments.
- Future outlook and projections of the India Ballistic Protection Industry
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Geospatial analytics market projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.2%” The geospatial analytics market is projected to grow from USD 30.71 billion in 2016 to USD 73.91 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 19.2%. ...
Global Military Personal Protective Equipment Market: Overview Military personal protective equipment has become a crucial and standard element of soldier equipment. One of the major factor driving the ...
“Fiber optics gyroscope market to grow at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 and 2022” The fiber optics gyroscope market is expected to reach USD 1,037.0 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 ...