Table of Contents
Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in Europe to 2020 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Pipelines
"Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in Europe to 2020 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Pipelines" is a comprehensive report on major, trunk oil and gas pipelines industry in the Europe. The report provides pipeline details such as pipeline/pipeline system name, operator name, start year, start point, end point, status, length, capacity and diameter for all major, trunk crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas pipelines by country. The report also provides capital expenditure outlook by year and by key countries for planned oil and gas pipelines till 2020. The report also provides key country comparisons within Europe, based on contribution to total pipeline length. Planned or proposed (new build) pipeline projects, as announced by various companies, have also been included in this report. Further the report also offers recent developments as well as latest tenders and contracts at country level.
- Updated information on all active and planned crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas pipelines in the Europe
- Provides key details such as operator name, start year, start point, end point, location, length, diameter and capacity for all active and planned crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas pipelines to 2020
- Provides capital expenditure outlook by year and by key countries for planned oil and gas pipelines till 2020
- Latest developments and contracts related to oil and gas pipeline industry at the country level
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all key active and planned transmission pipelines in the Europe
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong pipeline data
- Assess your competitor’s pipeline network and its capacity
- Develop strategies based on the latest developments in the industry
- Information on latest tenders and contracts in the industry
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...
Angola is one of the fastest growing and most promising economies in Africa. Angola's high GDP growth is driven by high international oil prices. However, the worldwide slump in oil prices has affected ...
“The DTS market estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.66% between 2016 and 2022” The overall distributed temperature sensing (DTS) market was valued at USD 484.7 million in 2015 and is expected to reach ...