Table of Contents
Financial Services Business Confidence Report H1 2015' is a new report by Timetric that globally analyzes industry opinions on the latest economic and customer issues, and their impact on investment decisions and growth prospects in the financial services industry. This report also examines executives' opinions on the current and future state of the economy, and its effect on the industry. It analyzes the likely effect of supplier price changes, sales performance, and staff headcount in the industry during January–June 2015, and provides an overview of the key priorities, threats and opportunities for the global financial services industry during January–June 2015.
- The report examines the prevailing economic conditions and executive opinions of the global economy, and the state of the economy in various regions.
- The report provides industry executives’ expectations on their companies' growth prospects and the industry as a whole for January–June 2015.
- The report analyzes financial services industry executives’ opinions on global changes in consumer confidence during January–June 2015.
- The report determines expected changes in supplier prices in various categories and their impact on business confidence, and examines the key factors influencing the changes.
- The report tracks expected changes in staff headcount and sales among industry executives operating in various regions during January–June 2015.
- The report ascertains the various investment activities on which industry executives intend to focus during January–June 2015.
- The report examines industry executives’ attitudes to various business concerns, and provides regional analysis.
- The report identifies the immediate business priorities of financial services industry executives for January–June 2015.
The report features the opinions of financial services industry respondents on the economic overview covering the following aspects:
- The state of the economy
- Growth prospects and consumer confidence
- Supplier prices and levels of expenditure
- Organizational outlook and strategy
Reasons To Buy
- This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Timetric’s exclusive panel of leading financial services industry executives.
- The report analyzes current economic conditions prevailing around the world and their impact on the financial services industry.
- The report forecasts company and industry growth prospects over January–June 2015.
- The report provides information about the likely impact of consumer confidence, supplier prices, and staff headcount on the investment decisions of industry executives during January–June 2015.
- Overall, 45% of financial services industry respondents state that they are operating in a stable economic environment, while 30% state that their current economic conditions are unfavorable.
- The majority of global financial services industry respondents anticipate positive growth for both the company and industry during January–June 2015.
- Executives operating in the Rest of the World anticipate an increase of 5.3% and 3.2% in sales growth and staff headcount respectively in H1 2015.
- Globally, the majority of respondents indicated that improving operational efficiency and protecting and growing market share are among their top priorities.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Global Blockchain Technology Market: Overview Blockchain technology offers a secure, fast, and cheaper medium of carrying out online transaction and online transfer of information without the need of third ...
Global Mobile Payment Technologies Market: Overview This report provides an analysis of the global mobile payment technologies market for the period from 2014 to 2024, wherein the period from 2016 to 2024 ...
“Reduction in queuing & transaction time and increased convenience in making low value payments are driving the contactless payment market” The contactless payment market is estimated to grow from ...