Please note: The license is valid for 12 months from the date the report is sent.
Visiongain’s new report calculates that the world market for automotive tires will reach $198.78bn in 2015 and the market is a dynamic and fast changing business. The automotive tires market can broadly be divided into two divisions -original equipment tires fitted by the vehicle manufacturer at the factory and the replacement aftermarket. Tires fitted as original equipment naturally follow the global automotive business and the cyclical nature of this business. As new segments of vehicle become more popular new variations of tires are needed and this is one of the drivers of innovation. As vehicles such as sport utility vehicles and hybrid electric vehicles have gained in popularity each needs a slightly different tire with a different balance of performance characteristics.
China has been the largest consumer of passenger cars in the world and therefore this market has become of critical importance for all tire manufacturers. In addition, China is now the world’s largest producer of tires both to supply this home market and for export.How this 158 page report will inform you
What is the future for the automotive tires market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.We guarantee that you will receive the following key information:
- Global automotive tires market; forecasts and analysis from 2015 to 2025.
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015 to 2025, our new study shows current market data, company market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
- Our report provides 127 tables, charts, and graphs.
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future automotive tires market prospects. This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the automotive tires market sector.Discover sales predictions for the key automotive tires submarkets from 2015-2025
- What are the dynamics within the automotive tires industry? How will these markets expand? Which tire submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these automotive tires submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2015 to 2025.
- 12” & 13” Tire Forecast 2015-2025
- 14” Tire Forecast 2015-2025
- 15” Tire Forecast 2015-2025
- 16” Tire Forecast 2015-2025
- 17” Tire Forecast 2015-2025
- 18+” Tire Forecast 2015-2025
- Other Submarket Tire 2015-2025
- Understand the prospects for the automotive tires regional markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for automotive tires companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2015 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 for 5 regional markets. Each regional market is subdivided into OEM and also aftermarket forecasts plus an overall unit sales volume forecast is also provided.
- Europe Tire Market Value Forecast 2015-2025
- Europe Tire OEM Market Value Forecast 2015-2025
- Europe Tire Aftermarket Market Value Forecast 2015-2025
- Europe Tire Unit Sales Forecast 2015-2025
- North America Tire Market Value Forecast
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
- Latest reports & slideshows with insights from top research analysts
- 60 Million searchable statistics with tables, figures & datasets
- More than 25,000 trusted sources