Table of Contents
Globally, the automobile sector has been constantly evolving in terms of engine performance and design. Apart from these parameters, evolution of autonomous features in passenger cars is garnering attention of consumers across the world. Global autonomous car technology market is primarily divided into three segments - Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) car technologies, semi-autonomous car technology and fully-autonomous car technology. ADAS technologies are currently moving at a brisk pace on account of rising inclination towards greater automation. Moreover, fully-autonomous cars are expected to be commercially available by 2025, which is expected to translate into dramatic growth in the market. Key factors which are expected to drive growth in the market over the next twenty years include anticipated increase in regulations mandating integration of autonomous technology in new vehicles, decline in prices of autonomous technology and the rising focus on safety on roads.
According to “Global Autonomous Car Technology Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2035 – ADAS, Semi-Autonomous, Fully-Autonomous”, global autonomous car technology market is expected to witness a CAGR of over 10% through 2035. The market is currently dominated by ADAS segment, which is expected to maintain its dominance over the next twenty years as well. The dominance of this segment can be attributed to anticipated increase in government regulations pertaining to integration of ADAS technologies in passenger cars. Further, semi-autonomous car technology is expected to witness robust growth over the next ten years, owing to anticipated decline in its average selling price coupled with rising volume sales. Region-wise, North America has emerged as the largest contributor in the market for autonomous car technology, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Middle East North Africa (MENA). “Global Autonomous Car Technology Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2035 – ADAS, Semi-Autonomous, Fully-Autonomous”, discusses the following aspects related to global autonomous car technology market:
- Global Autonomous Car Technology Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis- Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) Car Technologies, Semi-autonomous Car Technology and Fully-autonomous Car technology
- Regional Analysis- North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and MENA, and Rest of the World
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global autonomous car technology market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next twenty years
- To help industry consultants, autonomous car technology manufacturers and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with passenger car manufacturers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Growing need for personal mobility in wake of rising urbanization and fall in car ownership are expected to fuel the demand for mobility on demand” The mobility on demand market is projected to grow ...
Global Autonomous Car Market: Overview This report on the global autonomous car market provides analysis for the period 2025–2035, wherein 2025 to 2035 is the forecast period. The report covers market ...
The Market is Expected to be Worth $83 Billion by 2025, With the Highest Investment Opportunities in Artificial Intelligence and Vision Sensors With the autonomous vehicle industry racing from zero to ...