Table of Contents
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is a desert country with no permanent lakes or rivers. Moreover, very little rainfall throughout the year makes water an extremely scarce and valuable natural resource in Saudi Arabia. In order to meet its demand for water, people in Saudi Arabia majorly depend on desalinated water, bottled water and water supplied by the municipalities. The water supplied by municipalities has a high TDS level and chlorine content. Currently, the Kingdom is suffering from acute water scarcity coupled with decreasing per capita water availability year after year. As a result of increasing urbanization coupled with rapid industrialization and growing water quality concerns, the demand for water purification equipment based on efficient contaminant removal technologies like RO (Reverse Osmosis), UV (Ultraviolet) filtration and gravity or offline is witnessing high growth.
According to “Saudi Arabia Water Purifiers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, the country’s water purifiers market is projected to witness a growth of over 5% during 2015-20. The country’s central region, followed by the eastern region, holds a lion’s share of the water purifiers market, and this trend is expected to continue during the forecast period. Currently, the Kingdom’s major water needs are predominantly met through seawater desalination, with desalination cost in the country standing at ~USD2 per cubic meter of water. Presently, the water purifiers market in Saudi Arabia is highly fragmented with the presence of numerous unbranded players operating in the market. “Saudi Arabia Water Purifiers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" discusses the following aspects related to water purifiers market in Saudi Arabia:
- Saudi Arabia Water Purifiers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – (Reverse Osmosis, UV and Gravity/Offline)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of water purifiers market in Saudi Arabia.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, water purifier manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with water purifier manufacturers, channel partners and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“The PTFE membrane market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% in terms of value during the forecast period” The PTFE membrane market was valued at USD 1.49 billion in 2015, and is projected to ...
“Increasing demand in water & wastewater treatment application is the prime factor for the growth of the membranes market” The global membranes market is projected to reach USD 11.95 billion by 2021, ...
The global chitosan market is expected to reach USD 17.84 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Chitosan market demand is primarily driven by factors including raw material ...