Table of Contents
Natural Gas, which is colourless and odourless, is converted to Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) and Piped Natural Gas (PNG), which is distributed to the end users through City Gas Distribution (CGD) network. Owing to availability of huge reserves of natural gas in India, its environmental friendliness and easy transportability, city gas distribution is forecast to witness robust growth in the country over the next decade. In India, major areas where CGD network is almost fully established include Delhi, Mumbai and Gujarat. CNG is being increasingly used in transportation sector, where it acts as a fuel for vehicles like taxi, cars, LCVs/RTVS and autos, while Piped Natural Gas (PNG) is used as a fuel by domestic consumers (households), commercial consumers (hotels, offices, canteens, etc.), and industrial consumers (dryers, boilers, furnace, etc.) in the country. City Gas Distribution is expected to play a pivotal role in the growth of all sectors such as transportation, domestic, commercial and industrial in the coming years.
According to “India City Gas Distribution Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2030”, the City Gas Distribution (CGD) market in India grew at a CAGR of 6.25% during 2013 - 2015. During 2016-2030, the country’s CGD network is anticipated to witness robust expansion on account of increasing number of vehicles coupled with rising urbanization in the country. With an increasing number of favorable initiatives taken by the Government of India in CGD sector, various companies are foraying into CGD business in different geographies across the country. In 2015, India CGD market was dominated by transportation sector owing to increasing number of Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) vehicles as well as filling stations. “India City Gas Distribution Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2030” discusses the following aspects of City Gas Distribution market in India:
- Natural Gas Production & Consumption Present Status and Future Outlook, 2030
- City Gas Distribution (CGD) Present Demand and Future Outlook, 2030
- India Pipeline Infrastructure Development (Major, Existing and In Execution pipeline)
- Financial Bidding Analysis and Tariff Computation
- Policy & Regulatory Framework
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of City Gas Distribution (CGD) market across the India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over the next 15 years
- To help industry consultants and City Gas Distribution (CGD) companies align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with CGD companies and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The emergency spill response market is driven by stringent environmental regulations for preventing spills and the government focus on reducing the environmental pollution” The emergency spill response ...
The 2017 Market Research Report on Natural Gas Distribution is an in-depth evaluation of the industry and will provide you with the key insights, trends and benchmarks you need to create a broad and comprehensive ...
Natural gas including R-LNG in India has been widely recognized as the fuel with multiple promising aspects. The present situation of the gas sector in India is going through multiple challenging phase. ...