Table of Contents
India machine to machine (M2M) modules market is one of the fastest growing M2M markets in Asia-Pacific. Rising need for automation and real-time monitoring and tracking of objects and growing trend of connected devices is shifting focus of consumers to M2M devices. Rise in number of favorable government initiatives and regulations have also been driving the adoption of M2M modules across diverse sectors. Government projects such as smart cities, smart grids, smart transportation, etc., efforts to reduce operational costs while providing advanced security systems, deployment of M2M devices in sectors such as healthcare, etc., for remote monitoring, is driving deployment of machine-to-machine (M2M) modules in the country. Growing usage of combination M2M modules and projected decline in average selling prices is further forecast to propel demand in the ensuing years.
According to “India Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Modules Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, the M2M modules market in India is projected to cross USD4.4 billion by 2020. Rising trend of Internet of Things (IOT), increasing automation to reduce operational and labor costs, and growing efforts to reduce greenhouse emissions is driving M2M modules market in the country. Short range M2M modules dominate the current M2M market landscape, followed by Cellular and Satellite. Currently, India M2M modules market is mainly an import driven market and dominated by leading global M2M players such as Telit, Gemalto, Sierra Wireless and SIMCom. Consumer electronics, healthcare, transport, security & surveillance, energy & utilities, supply chain & logistic sectors are some of the key application areas where M2M modules are being used. “India Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Modules Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” discusses the following aspects related to M2M modules market in India:
- India Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Modules Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – (Short Range, Cellular & Satellite)
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Modules market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, M2M module manufacturers and distributors align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with M2M module suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
The Global M2M Services market is valued at USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD XX.XX billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 22.69% during the forecast ...
About M2M Network Security M2M network security solutions include hardware products, software products, and managed security services that are used to detect and prevent unauthorized access, misuse, breakdown ...
About Machine-to-Machine M2M Services A machine-to-machine (M2M) platform is a programmed unit in which M2M applications and services are built on. Owing to the growing adoption of the Internet of Things ...
Internet Of Thi...