Table of Contents
India consumes a large amount of fossil fuels such as coal and crude oil to meet its domestic energy requirements. Power and transportation sectors are the leading consumers of coal and crude oil in the country. Over the past couple of decades, consumption of fossil fuels for power generation in India has increased significantly due to increasing urbanization and industrialization. However, considering future energy requirements and concerns associated with fossil fuels, India has taken huge strides over the past three years in developing its solar potential by implementing green growth agenda along with commissioning of solar power plants in the country. Generating energy by tapping sun’s radiation is expected to help India inch towards ensuring energy security and reduce the country’s greenhouse gas emissions in the coming years.
According to “India Solar Power Equipment Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, the solar power equipment market in India is projected to surpass USD4 billion by 2020, wherein solar energy would be generated by employing photovoltaic (PV) and concentrated solar power (CSP) technologies across the country. Constantly improving solar equipment technologies, advanced manufacturing processes for production of hi-tech equipment and anticipated decline in equipment prices is projected to further drive the solar equipment market over the next five years. Launch of Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission by Government of India in 2010 has been a major initiative taken to promote sustainable development of the solar energy sector in the country. “India Solar Power Equipment Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” discusses the following aspects of the solar equipment market in India:
- India Solar Power Equipment’s Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis (Solar Cells, Solar PV Inverters, Central Inverters, Solar Charge Controllers & Solar Thermal Collectors )
- Pricing and Import & Export Analysis
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Solar Power Equipment’s market in India.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, solar equipment manufacturers and distributors align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with solar power equipment suppliers, channel partners and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
New Zealand has fast-increasing electricity demand and it has very high sun irradiation levels. New Zealand had installed XX GW of PV solar energy capacity in 2014, and has since added at least XX GW of ...
The Netherlands solar power market, is estimated to reach USD XX billion in 2016, and is forecast to grow to USD XX billion by 2022, at a CAGR of XX percent. The Netherlands is one of the world's fastest ...
South Korea has fast-increasing electricity demand and it has very high sun irradiation levels. South Korea had installed XX GW of PV solar energy capacity in 2014, and has since added at least XX GW of ...