Table of Contents
“Mandatory regulations and policies for energy management and government’s initiatives for digitation of energy infrastructure across the globe are some of the factors expected to drive the Energy Management System (EMS) market”
The EMS market size is estimated to grow from USD 32.41 billion in 2016 to USD 76.75 billion by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 18.8 % due to the mandatory regulations and policies, need for centralized energy management and control, increasing demand for home energy management and building energy management solutions, and increasing concern for reducing carbon footprints.
“Office and commercial building sector is estimated to be the fastest-growing market segment”
The major industries implementing EMS are power and energy, telecom and IT, office and commercial buildings, and manufacturing sectors. The manufacturing sector is the top revenue generating industry vertical for the EMS market. The offices and commercial building sector is expected to show the highest growth rate during the forecast period due to increasing awareness for carbon footprint management, advantages of building automation technology, tax benefits for energy efficiency certification in this sector.
“North America is estimated to have the largest market share during the overall forecast period”
North America is expected to hold the largest share of the EMS market in 2016 due to the region being technologically advanced and the increasing spending on energy efficiency programs along with regulatory government mandates in the U.S. and Canada. Asia-Pacific (APAC) is expected to grow at the highest growth rate during the forecast period due to rapid smart grid deployments and regional government spending for digitization of energy infrastructure in China, Japan, and India, Australia, Singapore, New Zealand, and South Korea.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key industry personnel. The break-up profile of primary discussion participants is given below.
- By Company Type: Tier-1 (49%), Tier-2 (30%), and Tier-3 (21%) companies
- By Designation: C-level (57%) and Manager Level (43%)
- By Region: North America (48%), Europe (26%), APAC (21%), and Rest of World (5%)
The various key EMS vendors profiled in the report are as follows:
1. ABB (Switzerland)
2. Cisco System Inc (U.S.)
3. International Business Machine Corporation (U.S.)
4. Honeywell International (U.S.)
5. Schneider Electric SE (France)
6. CA Technologies (U.S.)
7. Eaton Corporation (U.S.)
8. Emerson Process Management (U.S.)
9. General Electric Company (U.S.)
10. Siemens AG (Germany)
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in EMS market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the smart gird market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across different regions.
2. The report helps the stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help the stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“The BAS market estimated to grow at a CAGR of 10.73% between 2017 and 2022” The building automation system (BAS) market was valued at USD 53.66 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 99.11 ...
Rise in Electricity Prices, Boom in Building Construction, and Energy Services to Result in Near Doubling of Overall Revenues for the Building Energy Management System Market The Southeast Asian Building ...
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Energy Management Market is estimated at $27.6 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $98.8 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 19.9% from 2015 to 2022. Some ...