Table of Contents
Contact Center Applications Market in India CY 2014 : Customer Experience and Omnichannel Interaction Leading to High Adoption
This Market Insight examines key trends, vendor performance, and vertical and horizontal revenue and trends in the Indian contact center applications market Customer service is a critical differentiating factor amongst businesses Organizations are showing more willingness to invest in new processes and solutions to enhance customer service and improve the Customer Experience Organizations and contact centers alike are focusing on enhancing the overall performance management and customer experience by investing in internal operational optimization and external interactions
- Moving to the omnichannel interaction model will provide seamless Customer Experience
- Organizations and contact centers alike are focusing on enhancing overall performance management and Customer Experience by investing in optimizing internal operations such as staff scheduling and cost calculation, as well as external interactions such as first call resolution rate
- The migration to SIP trunk technology allows seamless integration of data, text, voice, and video into IP signals More contact centers in India are evaluating and moving to support SIPVoIP and SIP trunking
- IT and telecommunications, and BFSI continued to be the leading verticals and represented nearly??% of the total market in 2014
- Avaya continues to be the leader in the Indian contact center applications market, with a share of % in 2014
- Verint captured % the overall revenue share for second place in 2014
- Enterprises demanded unified user interface for their contact center agents instead of accessing various applications on different interfaces, which might be difficult to manage Only a handful of vendors were successful in delivering a one-stop shop solutions, which proved to be a significant differentiator
- Small contact centers (up to seats) generated % of revenue in 2014; medium-sized centers (?– seats) accounted for %; and large centers (more than seats) accounted for %
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Actionable Strategies to Remain Relevant Amidst the Cloudy Landscape New analysis from Frost & Sullivan’s Digital Transformation program titled Growth Opportunities in the Global Contact Center Systems ...
The global cloud-based contact center market has been estimated to be worth USD 4.51 billion in 2015 and is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 26.08% over the forecast period, to reach USD 14.37 billion by ...
This study covers the world outlook for call center services across more than 190 countries. For each year reported, estimates are given for the latent demand, or potential industry earnings (P.I.E.), ...