Table of Contents
Panama Wind Energy Outlook
Panama’s wind energy sector is largely supported by ‘wind-only’ energy auctions in Law 44, introduced in 2011. Unión Eólica Panameña (UEP) and Fersa Panamá are the two key players who have won contracts as a result. The wind sector saw six deals during the 2013-2014 period with a total value from $71m-840m. A total of 25 wind power plants are expected to come online in the near future, most of which are in the permitting stage of development.
- The report includes wind power regulatory framework, upcoming projects and major deals.
Reasons to buy
- The report gives an overview of the country's wind energy sector.
- Helps in understanding the growth trajectory of wind power in the country
- Gain insights into the country's wind power policies and regulations
- Identify investment opportunities through upcoming wind energy projects
- Identify major deals and investments made in the wind energy sector during 2013-2014
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
This report provides an insight into the sector - current scenario, structure and practices In depth market scenario includes: - Market estimate for CY 16 - Geographical presence of key players - Providing ...
Alstom India forms a Joint Venture with Bharat Forge in October 2013, the Stock Prices of Alstom Indias share price went up 80% in the last 5 months and during almost the same time frame, Bharat forges ...