Table of Contents
Jordan Wind Energy Outlook
Jordan lacks natural resources such as coal reserves, commercially viable oil deposits, and natural gas, meaning that it must depend on imported fossil fuel for power generation. The Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources (MEMR) is the apex body for the energy sector. In 2005, the National Energy Efficiency Strategy came into play, aiming to reduce dependence on imported products and boost renewable energy infrastructure through 600-1,000 Megawatts (MW) of wind energy, 300-600 MW of solar energy, and 30-50 MW of energy from waste. The Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Law, which came into force in 2010, increased focus and investment in renewable energy sources. The country is now exploiting its wind power potential, and eight upcoming projects are expected to come online in Ma'an, Tafilah, Amman, and Aqaba in the future.
- The report includes wind power regulatory framework, upcoming projects and major deals.
Reasons to buy
- The report gives an overview of the country's wind energy sector.
- Helps in understanding the growth trajectory of wind power in the country
- Gain insights into the country's wind power policies and regulations
- Identify investment opportunities through upcoming wind energy projects
- Identify major deals and investments made in the wind energy sector during 2013-2014
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
This report provides an insight into the sector - current scenario, structure and practices In depth market scenario includes: - Market estimate for CY 16 - Geographical presence of key players - Providing ...
Alstom India forms a Joint Venture with Bharat Forge in October 2013, the Stock Prices of Alstom Indias share price went up 80% in the last 5 months and during almost the same time frame, Bharat forges ...