Table of Contents
Austria Wind Energy Outlook
Austria’s renewable power sector is a major growth area, with the government aiming for renewables to account for a considerable share of total energy consumption by 2020. It also intends to shift dependence from thermal to renewable resources or to naturally available resources such as hydropower. The majority of this total is expected to consist of hydropower generation, which was the leading source of energy generation in 2014. In the same year, renewables accounted for 13% of total generation, of which wind power accounted for 7.5%, which the government expects to have increased to 14.4% by 2025. The wind power market had a cumulative installed capacity of 1.7 Gigawatts (GW) in 2013, which is forecast to increase year on year to 3.8 GW by 2020.
In 2014, three deals were registered in wind energy, comprising two asset transactions and one debt offering. At present, eight wind energy projects are expected to come online in the near future, of which four are announced, two are under construction, and two are in the permitting stages of development.
- The report includes wind power capacity, generation, regulatory framework, upcoming projects and major deals.
Reasons to buy
- The report gives an overview of the country's wind energy sector.
- Helps in understanding the growth trajectory of wind power in the country
- Gain insights into the country's wind power policies and regulations
- Identify investment opportunities through upcoming wind energy projects
- Identify major deals and investments made in the wind energy sector during 2014-2015
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
This report provides an insight into the sector - current scenario, structure and practices In depth market scenario includes: - Market estimate for CY 16 - Geographical presence of key players - Providing ...
Alstom India forms a Joint Venture with Bharat Forge in October 2013, the Stock Prices of Alstom Indias share price went up 80% in the last 5 months and during almost the same time frame, Bharat forges ...