Table of Contents
Canadean's "Orbitz Worldwide, Inc. : Travel and Tourism - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Orbitz Worldwide, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Orbitz Worldwide, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Orbitz Worldwide, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Orbitz Worldwide, Inc. (Orbitz) is an online travel company, involved in offering a wide range of travel related services. It uses innovative technology to allow leisure and business travelers to research, plan and book a range of travel products and services. The company operates various consumer brands including Orbitz, CheapTickets, ebookers, HotelClub, private label travel solutions such as Orbitz Partner Network and corporate travel brand Orbitz for business, which are recognized throughout the world. It conducts its business across the world. The company assists travelers in searching and booking airline tickets, hotels, car rentals, cruises, vacation packages, travel insurance and destination services such as ground transportation. It also offers services such as event tickets. Orbitz is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, the US.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Expedia is the leading global travel intermediary with gross bookings reaching over USD72 billion in 2016. The company has recorded strong growth over the review period, and continues to invest to ensure ...
The Priceline Group returned to form in 2016, with strong growth in revenues after a sluggish 2015. Two of the company’s strongest brands, Booking.com and Kayak, are showing solid performances, as the ...
Summary Sabre Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, ...