Table of Contents
Canadean's "Corporate Travel Management Limited - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Corporate Travel Management Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Corporate Travel Management Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Corporate Travel Management Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Corporate Travel Management Limited (CTM) is a travel management solutions provider. The company offers corporate travel, event travel, allure leisure travel and resource travel services. It provides services such as group travel, meetings, incentives and conferences, and project management. CTM also offers behavior analysis, charter negotiation, risk management solution, emergency evacuation, cruises and holiday packages, among others. The company operates through its facilities located in Brisbane, Melbourne, Toorak, Sydney, Perth and Varsity Lakes, Australia. It also has operations in New Zealand, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Taiwan, Macau, the US, the UK, Sweden, France, Scotland, the Netherlands, Germany and Switzerland. CTM is headquartered in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Hogg Robinson Group plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Hogg Robinson Group plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. ...
Summary Sabre Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, ...
Singapore Airlines has had two consecutive years of soaring profits, thanks to the declining price of oil. Growth has also been fuelled by the success of subsidiaries like Silkair and Scoot. Singapore ...