Table of Contents
Canadean's "Furniweb Industrial Products Berhad - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Furniweb Industrial Products Berhad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Furniweb Industrial Products Berhad" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Furniweb Industrial Products Berhad"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
PRG Holdings Berhad (PRG), formerly Furniweb Industrial Products Berhad, is a manufacturer of furniture webbings. The company's products include covered elastic yarn, furniture webbing, industrial and safety webbing, seat belt webbing, rubber strips and sheets, narrow elastic fabrics, recliner; meat, root ball netting and chicken loop. Its products are used in the production of narrow elastic fabrics, socks, gloves, bandages, seats, cargo slings, tie downs, industrial safety harness and helmet straps. PRG offers its products to textile and apparel, furniture, automotive, food packaging and medical industries. The company has its operations in Dong Nai Province, Vietnam. PRG is headquartered in Seri Kembangan, Malaysia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302