Table of Contents
Canadean's "Chobe Holdings Limited - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Chobe Holdings Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Chobe Holdings Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Chobe Holdings Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Chobe Holdings Limited (Chobe) is a provider of travel and tourism services. The company carries out photographic safari operations. It owns and operates Caprivi Strip in Namibia with a combined capacity of 314 beds, and 11 eco-tourism lodges and camps on leased land in Northern Botswana under the brand names of Desert and Delta Safaris and Ker and Downey Botswana. Chobe operates through its subsidiaries such as Chobe Game Lodge (Pty) Ltd, Chobe Explorations (Pty) Ltd, Chobe Properties (PTY) LTD, Chobe Farms (Pty) LTD and Kazungula Aqua Culture (PTY) LTD, among others. It also provides air transport services and reservation services to the group through its subsidiaries. Chobe is headquartered in Gaborone, Botswana.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302