Table of Contents
Canadean's "Cia Chilena de Navegacion InterOceanica - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Cia Chilena de Navegacion InterOceanica"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Cia Chilena de Navegacion InterOceanica" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Cia Chilena de Navegacion InterOceanica"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Cia Chilena de Navegacion InterOceanica (CCNI) is a provider of transportation services. The company offers services such as marine transportation, chartering, subleasing, cargo transport services, transshipment, inter-modal shipment services and container services. It offers various types of cargo transport services such as containers for dry, refrigerated and frozen cargo; bulk including copper, forest products and project cargo; and vehicles including cars, lorries, buses and machinery. The company has operations in Chile, Brazil, Hong Kong, Spain and the US. It operates through its subsidiaries such as CCNI Europe GmbH, Interoceanbulk S.A., North Trade Shipping Company Inc., and South Cape Financial and Maritime Corp, among others. CCNI is headquartered in Las Condes, Chile.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762