Table of Contents
Canadean's "Compagnie de Transport au Maroc SA - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Compagnie de Transport au Maroc SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Compagnie de Transport au Maroc SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Compagnie de Transport au Maroc SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Compagnie de Transport au Maroc SA (CTM) is a provider of transportation services. The company operates through its divisions such as passenger transportation, company transportation and tourist transportation. Its passenger transportation division offers interurban transportation and international transport services. CTM's company transportation division provides transportation services for office employees. The company's tourist transportation division offers business travel, incentive travel, sports travel, cultural and extracurricular travel services. It operates through a network of over 70 agencies and over 200 sales offices located in Fes, Rabat, Agadir and Meknes, among others. CTM is headquartered in Casablanca, Morocco.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Singapore Airlines has had two consecutive years of soaring profits, thanks to the declining price of oil. Growth has also been fuelled by the success of subsidiaries like Silkair and Scoot. Singapore ...
Emirates Airlines is one of the biggest long haul carriers that has been growing organically not only in the Middle East but also globally. 2016 was a difficult year for the airline, impacted by strong ...
Southwest expects clear skies in 2017, after a year of achievements. The ongoing fleet modernisation and expansion of its route network will help offset rising operating costs and further boost its competitive ...