Table of Contents
Canadean's "The Keg Royalties Income Fund - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Keg Royalties Income Fund"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "The Keg Royalties Income Fund" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "The Keg Royalties Income Fund"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
The Keg Royalties Income Fund (The Keg Royalties) is an open-ended trust. The company through its partnership and The Keg Holdings Trust (the Trust) owns the trademarks, trade names, operating procedures and systems, and other intellectual property from Keg Restaurants Ltd (KRL). KRL is an operator and franchiser of the casual dining steakhouse restaurants and bars in Canada. It offers casual dining, steakhouse menu and prime rib services. The company operates 102 Keg restaurants in the Royalty Pool. It has operations in more than 100 locations across North America. The Keg Royalties is headquartered in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762