Table of Contents
Canadean's "Widetech (Malaysia) Berhad - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Widetech (Malaysia) Berhad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Widetech (Malaysia) Berhad" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Widetech (Malaysia) Berhad"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Widetech (Malaysia) Berhad (Widetech) is a manufacturer and distributor of consumer products. The company supplies and distributes electrical home appliances, consumer durables and other related products. It manufactures and distributes precision springs that are used in various industries including electrical, electronics, automotive, general household and consumer products. Widetech offers services such as financial related service, management service and hotel management service. The company's subsidiaries include Gold wealth Capital Sdn Bhd, Wire Master Spring Sdn Bhd, EPA Automation Sdn Bhd, GW Premium Capital Sdn Bhd, Probusiness Investment Limited, Asia Pacific Winning Limited and Lao-Malaysia Investment Group. Widetech is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762