Table of Contents
Canadean's "Phu Thinh - Nha Be Garment JSC - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Phu Thinh - Nha Be Garment JSC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Phu Thinh - Nha Be Garment JSC" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Phu Thinh - Nha Be Garment JSC"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Phu Thinh - Nha Be Garment JSC (NPS) is a manufacturer and trader of garment products. The company offers clothing for men and women, including shirts, trousers, jackets and dresses. Its other business activities include trading of raw materials, components, machinery and spare parts for garment manufacturing activities; washing, bleaching, embroidering and laundry services; goods transportation; and warehousing services, and freight road and inland water transportation services. The company sells its products across the world. NPS is headquartered in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The Japanese apparel and footwear market is expected to contract by a CAGR of 1% to 2021, fuelled by demographic changes and shifts in consumer behaviour. However, opportunities remain and technological ...
H&M Hennes & Mauritz AB (H&M) continued to enjoy strong growth in 2016, driven by its strategy of aggressive store expansion into new markets, and an increasingly potent online offer. 2017 is set to see ...
While a soft macro environment has negatively impacted other brands, American Eagle Outfitters has taken several encouraging steps to improve its results. However, a weak FY2016 fourth quarter announcement, ...