Table of Contents
Canadean's "Penguin International Limited - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Penguin International Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Penguin International Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Penguin International Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Penguin International Limited (Penguin International) is a provider of transportation services. The company offers passenger ferries, offshore charters, shipyard services and ferry operations. It provides marine operation services such as passenger transportation, offshore transportation service, and construction, repair and operation of aluminium work boats. Penguin International operates crew boats, anchor handling tug, supply vessels, patrol boats and utility vessels, and shipyards. The company operates through its subsidiaries such as Penguin Shipyard International, PT Kim Seah Shipyard Indonesia, Pelican Ship Management Services and Pelican Offshore Services. It has operations in Singapore, Southeast Asia, Thailand, Nigeria, the Middle East and Russia, among others. Penguin International is headquartered in Singapore.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302