Table of Contents
Canadean's "Tdm Berhad - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Tdm Berhad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Tdm Berhad" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Tdm Berhad"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Tdm Berhad (Tdm) is a palm oil plantation and healthcare service provider. The company offers palm oil and others products. It provides oil palm cultivation, oil palm processing and trading services. Tdm owns and operates 37,000 hectares of 12 oil palm estates located across Malaysia. The company also operates four hospitals including Kelana Jaya Medical Centre, Taman Desa Medical Centre, Kuantan Medical Centre and Kuala Terengganu Specialist Hospital. It operates through its facilities located in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia and Kalimantan, Indonesia. Tdm is headquartered in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019