Table of Contents
Canadean's "Biomax Biocombustibles SA - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Biomax Biocombustibles SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Biomax Biocombustibles SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Biomax Biocombustibles SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Biomax Biocombustibles SA (Biomax) is a retailer and wholesale distributor of petroleum fuels. The company offers products such as CMPA, ACEM, gasoline engine and turbo combustible JET A-1 fuel. It provides lubricants including gasoline and gas, diesel, motorcycle 4, motorcycle 2, outboard engine, automotive gear, hydraulic system, industrial, fats, soft drinks, brake fluids and water, among others. The company markets its products through a network of dealers. It operates 750 service stations located across Colombia. Biomax is headquartered in Bogota, Colombia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762