Table of Contents
Canadean's "S.C. Albalact S.A. - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "S.C. Albalact S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "S.C. Albalact S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "S.C. Albalact S.A."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
S.C. Albalact S.A. (Albalact) is a manufacturer and supplier of dairy products. The company offers products such as fresh pasteurized and UHT milk, plain and fruit yogurt, butter, sour cream, sana and flavored milk. It also provides kefir, white cheese, kneaded cheese, processed cheese, yellow cheese, milk powder, butter and cottage cheese, among others. Albalact markets its products under the brands of Zuzu, Poiana Florilor, Zuzu Max, Fruzu, Fulga, DZL, De Albalact, Zuzu Bifidus and Raraul. The company markets its products through a network of factory stores located across Bucharest and Cluj, Romania. It distributes products throughout Bucharest, Timisoara, Craiova, Bacau, Galati, Oradea, Iasi, Baia-Mare, and others. Albalact is headquartered in Oiejdea, Romania.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Danone benefits from strong global brands, spearheaded by Activia, which saw a relaunch across its most important markets in 2016. In baby food, it ranks second globally, but faces lower growth prospects ...
Summary Valio Ltd (Valio) is a dairy products company. The company collects, processes, produces and markets a wide range of dairy products. Valio’s product portfolio includes cheese, powdered ingredients, ...
Parmalat S.p.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Parmalat S.p.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report ...