Table of Contents
Canadean's "Moncler S.p.A. - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Moncler S.p.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Moncler S.p.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Moncler S.p.A."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Moncler S.p.A. (Moncler) is an apparel retailer. The company designs and manufactures clothing and accessories for women, men and children. It offers bags, hats, eye wear, sunglasses, gloves, footwear, jackets, outerwear, knitwear and ski wear. Moncler provides various collections such as the Gamme Rouge and Gamme Bleu, and Grenoble fashion clothes. The company markets its products under the brands of Moncler and Collections. It sells its products through a network of 207 mono-brand stores, wholesale distribution channel, online store and department stores. The company has operations throughout Japan, Austria, France, Switzerland, Hong Kong, Turkey, Germany, China, Taiwan and the US. Moncler is headquartered in Milan, Italy.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019